Two weeks in Europe, carry on only, what I packed/wore

cruise kitty

Thanks for sharing your packing photos! I've not come across anyone doing this before. I really got to see how this could be done as the clothing you packed is the same as lots of my own clothing. Problem for me is...none of the airlines I've flown allow you to take three carry-on items. Then again, I wouldn't be taking rollers (thank goodness for my natural curly hair), nor a fan. I've really been wanting to try this and now from seeing your outfits...I think I really might be able to do it.

Please all you other light packers out there...next time you travel...please take photos of your outfits. It's so very helpful and I feel really encouraged now to give this light packing thing a try for other than just a 2 or 3 day trip.

Let's see more pictures!!!!!:D

Hi, you're welcome, & I need to add, on my flights from London to to Bordeaux & back, I put my little backpack inside my blue bag as they only allowed a carry on a one personal item... & yes, I'd like to see more outfit photos from other posters too!