Diamond Plus

sj755

I will be going on a back to back cruise in which on the first leg I will achieve Diamond Plus. Will I be eligible for the benefits on the second leg? I have seen it takes at least one week before points are credited to your account.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

on my cruise in October I also did a b2b and advanced to diamond plus after the first week. I went to the crown and anchor desk on the first day

of the second cruise and she was able to update my status to diamond plus.

We got to the C&A credit level to be D+ on the last of the three cruises we just did on Navigator. In fact the Crown and Anchor loyalty ambassador who is also the future booking manager, with whom we booked our next cruise while onboard, arrange for us to have our D+ status cards and benefits on our third cruise, the one we qualified that status. :)

Normally you only get to the next level and benefits after the cruise you attain the necessary credits on but it might be a good idea to mention to the C&A loyalty ambassador on the cruise that you will qualify for this that this is happening. YMMV. ;)

Edited by robtulipe

They will move you to the next level if you qualify, but they will not do this automatically (specifically on a B2B). A visit to the C&A ambassador will take care of it (you might consider a visit on the day of or even before, as some ambassadors have promoted mid-cruise - they might not, but doesn't hurt to ask).

Not sure what ship you are on but on the Oasis the loyalty ambassador (found out later he was new to the ship) was not very proficient.

Notified him towards the end of the first week and he was fine - said he would make sure new sea pass cards were correct, etc. and that it was "a simple formality to take care of". New card just said diamond so he put a sticker on it but that wasn't enough. New card needs to open concierge lounge, free coupons are different etc. Took a few trips to guest services to get it corrected.

Just make sure that your new card has been programmed not just a sticker on it. There are quite a few differences in the benefits, especially the concierge lounge.

Sent from my iPad using Forums