guarantee balcony on fascination question

glituner32

Hey guys,

Wanted to ask if anyone ever did guarantee balcony on fascination or any fantasy class ship with those balconies that stick out.

Since it seems like there's not that many balcony rooms on the fascination, is there any bad balcony rooms on these ships? I could save a over a hundred by selecting guarantee vs picking your own.

Thanks

Stan

No balconies on deck 9; below Lido on 10. We've booked Guaranteed balcony and have been pleased. We'd go for it, especially for a better price. They are a Decent size, too. The Veranda level are junior suites, not worth the extra $; very small.

Call it a senior moment your correct, I always got the Empress or the Verandah deck and actually prefer the verandah its just a deck down to the buffet nice bringing back breakfast to cabin and eating out on deck or getting a snack lol and only two decks down to promenade...I would not like to be low such as on the main deck if that doesn't bother you then you can do the guarantee, what is the price difference?

Not long ago we did a balcony on Main, great price. I loved it because it felt like a cove, being so close to the water. DH always likes Empress best, though, and doesn't care if there's a balcony or not. Phooey on him! Anyways, if you are assigned to Main, you may really like it. js ;)

I am quite different, i don't want to be that low, I have this fear of if the ship take on water they lock all those doors and I be trapped I also don't like to be that close down, after sailing some bad storms, its not very pleasant to be that low and see what is going on outside. But that is me.