Promenade questions/freedom

Any photos of connecting promenade cabin interior on Freedom class? Particularly interested in connecting door placement. Does it block either the tv view in one room or make it difficult to get around the bed? Also, is the sofa a sleeper in all rooms? It appears to he big enough in some photos. Thanks!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Any photos of connecting promenade cabin interior on Freedom class? Particularly interested in connecting door placement. Does it block either the tv view in one room or make it difficult to get around the bed? Also, is the sofa a sleeper in all rooms? It appears to he big enough in some photos. Thanks!

Sorry can't answer the question about the door placement.

The rooms will have a couch or loveseat but none will fold out into a sleeper. None of the promenade rooms will accommodate more than 2 passengers.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

The diagram of the ship will show what number of passengers a cabin will hold. Standard promenade cabin will have either a double bed/2 twin beds. The sofa will not be a pull-out bed, and even the sofa in the room will barely be long enough for a small child, plus they are a bit narrow. My Grandson fell asleep took a few naps on the sofas over the years, but it wouldn't accommodate him now that he's an adult. They do, however have a family Promenade cabin.

We were in a promenade with a connecting room and the door was just past the bathroom on the left. It didn't block the tv, and it was easy to get around the bed. The sofa was a little smaller and it was in front of the promenade window. We only had the connecting door open a couple times going to my parent's room. Sorry, no pics to send you.

I have seen a photo and there is a sofa AND a window seat. I have seen some sofas open to form a single bed...I was curious if these did the same. I did notice the deck plans do not show promenade rooms accommodating a third passenger, the appearance of the sofa made me curious!