Carnival magic which terminal

vbecky

Hi I can't remember which terminal we use when got on the Magic last time. We will sailing on March 29th SUnday on Magic. Does anyone know is that terminal 1 or terminal 2? thanks trying to book transportation on way back.

Hi I can't remember which terminal we use when got on the Magic last time. We will sailing on March 29th SUnday on Magic. Does anyone know is that terminal 1 or terminal 2? thanks trying to book transportation on way back.

Terminal 1

My DW and I are also sailing on the 29th :D

...however last week we embarked from terminal 1 but disembarked from terminal 2. I had been watching over the past month on the cruise cam and it had always been terminal 1. Not sure if there is a way to know for sure. Both embarkation and disembarkation have always been very smooth every time I've sailed from Galveston.

There is a schedule of where the ships sail out and which terminal on the Port of Galveston cruise ship schedules. I found it but now I can't remember the exact website. it's kind of confusing but you can get the jist of it. go to port of Galveston then find cruise ship schedules.

• 1 month later...

I think you should call me.....get a hold of me. It seems we have lost your phone number and need to get together for a drink at some point in the future...roger?

...however last week we embarked from terminal 1 but disembarked from terminal 2. I had been watching over the past month on the cruise cam and it had always been terminal 1. Not sure if there is a way to know for sure. Both embarkation and disembarkation have always been very smooth every time I've sailed from Galveston.