Stone Island Beach Break

HMSDingy

Has anyone taken this tour with Johan and Sandra lately? Apparently it is similar to the one with Princess but at almost half the cost. I saw a not so good recent review on Tripadvisor.

This is the same question you asked a couple of days ago. It was answered, so if you are still unsure, select another vendor or go to Stone Island on your own. It is very easy to get there by water taxi for $3.00 round trip.

This is the same question you asked a couple of days ago. It was answered, so if you are still unsure, select another vendor or go to Stone Island on your own. It is very easy to get there by water taxi for $3.00 round trip.

Not the part about the review I read on Tripadvisor. First time to Maztalan and I won't know who to compare them to. For the price I'm paying it would be cheaper to go with the tour.

Not the part about the review I read on Tripadvisor. First time to Maztalan and I won't know who to compare them to. For the price I'm paying it would be cheaper to go with the tour.

Since Johan and Sandra are brokers, you won't know which vendor they will assign you to.

I take reviews with a grain of salt because they may be posted by someone who cannot be pleased or they could be posted by one of the tour operator's competitors.

Stone Island is pretty primitive and some people want only five star hotels or glass and plastic. We all have our preferences, and I personally like Stone Island a lot. I have always gone there on my own instead of taking tours. I also like to go to the mercado, but some people are turned off by that. You can't please them all !!

Edited by swedish weave

We go to Stone Island on our own. We are there for the shrimp, and the onion rings, and the beach :) Is there a particular part about the tour that you really want to do? If you just want to go to Stone Island to eat and relax, it is really easy to do that on your own.