Caribbean Princess sleeping couch

CGgranny

I am cruising on Caribbean Princess in a mini suite and our third guest is sleeping on the couch. I haven't seen any posts regarding how comfortable it is. Anyone have any suggestions or comments.
It's a convertible couch. 'Nuff said. No matter what size the couch, only a twin size opens up. I'm guessing you could request an egg crate but then it wouldn't be able to be closed during the day.

8d1cd2fd8655c5f0ad7cd2c681986607.jpg

Grandson ( age 15 at the time) slept one night on it. After that we had the steward set up the upper bunk every night. The sleep sofa was a mess requiring wood blocks to be placed in the frame when it was opened to stabilize it. This was June 2014. Maybe the have replaced them since then.

Grandson ( age 15 at the time) slept one night on it. After that we had the steward set up the upper bunk every night. The sleep sofa was a mess requiring wood blocks to be placed in the frame when it was opened to stabilize it. This was June 2014. Maybe the have replaced them since then.

Sometimes the extra berth is not an option. :(

If it takes ages to replace a mattress then you can be assured that the sofa has not been replaced. :eek:

I was afraid of that:eek: Our guest is 67 and arthritis wish I had asked this question before booking 3 to a room.

If you can get a room that holds 4 you would have the upper berth option.

But then they would have to climb the ladder.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

I slept on it over Christmas on this very ship in a mini-suite. Gave my 83 yr. old Mother and her 70 yr. old friend the beds. Was is at comfortable as a bed, no. Did it work, yes. Would I do it again, yes. I am 5'7" and my biggest complaint was it felt a bit short.