Price drops today

Cruise Junky

Price drops usually come right before and certainly right after final payment so you have plenty of time. :) TA large price drops always come after final payment, in my experience. Way too early for October price drops.

I have booked many last minute airfares and they had not changed. In fact, I often get great deals on air about 6 weeks from sail date, but do not recommend this approach unless you have a strong stomach. I am a procrastinator so don't mind waiting.

I don't even have to check; X never drops the price on cruises I'm interested in.

If you don't mind being under the tread mills and swimming pool go for it. If you are noise sensitive you may not be a happy cruiser, I speak from experience. It's a crap shoot.

I was hoping that they would run out of aqua class and maybe move me up to a sky suite. Somthing like that happened to me on HAL once. I'm sure the odds are not good though.

It may be worth it for us to save the money as the trip is port intensive. plus the switch would have us all three perks instead of two. I'm sure the work AQ class is nice enough.

Lets say if you book with 123 Go promo and then apply for a pricedrop at a time that does not have that promo going on, do you lose it?

Yes. That's why I leave well enough alone. I don't chase price cuts.

Edited by blindrid