Pre-Booking RipCord by iFly??

Hi RC,

I was able to book online for our March 21 sailing on January 6 - so about 10 weeks ahead. That was the first time I tried, so I don't know how much sooner it was available.

Mark.

Wow! We are 58 days out and can't book....

Anyone else been able to pre-book??

Waiting patiently. Have booked all dinners and entertainment for the 4/24/15 sailing, RipCord is still outstanding. Thinking I might do the online checkin today.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by NJ-CruiseGuy

Where do you find it? we're sailing 4/5/15 also

I was able to book 58 days out. Go on line to "My Cruises." Bring up your cruise. Look for "Onboard Activities" and select "add." If you scroll down you'll see the IFly. It took me a few times as it wouldn't, at first, let me reserve. But after a couple of days I was able to get in and make the reservation. Just the typical web issues of RCI. :)

I was able to book 58 days out. Go on line to "My Cruises." Bring up your cruise. Look for "Onboard Activities" and select "add." If you scroll down you'll see the IFly. It took me a few times as it wouldn't, at first, let me reserve. But after a couple of days I was able to get in and make the reservation. Just the typical web issues of RCI. :)

I gave this a try and the only onboard activities listed are the Dreamworks Character Breakfast and the All Access Tour. We are 54 days out.....