Carnival Gift Cards - San Antonio, Texas

Raven Days

We have Carnival gift cards at our local grocery store (Giant Eagle) and you earn fuel perks with them. I'm now wondering how to do this.

Can you buy the gift cards and use them to book a cruise? How do you use them for payment?

Also, how can you use them when on the ship? Do you just take them to the customer service desk to have them applied to your account?

This has really got me thinking now.

I found Carnival Gift Cards at the Rolling Oaks Mall in San Antonio, Texas. They are located on the lower level at the information desk.

Wow, that is fantastic. We also live in the great city of San Antonio and we will definitely look for gift cards.

We have Carnival gift cards at our local grocery store (Giant Eagle) and you earn fuel perks with them. I'm now wondering how to do this.

Can you buy the gift cards and use them to book a cruise? How do you use them for payment?

Also, how can you use them when on the ship? Do you just take them to the customer service desk to have them applied to your account?

I'm looking in to this as well. I wonder if they have them in the Dallas area. I have never seen one.

Can you buy the gift cards and use them to book a cruise? How do you use them for payment? Yes. Have used them to pay for our cruise. You just enter the number when paying on line. Easy.

Also, how can you use them when on the ship? Do you just take them to the customer service desk to have them applied to your account? Yes.

I need to go out and look for some.

WOO HOO. I am SO GLAD this thread was started and I happen to see it.

The hubby and I just made a trip to our grocery store and purchased quite a chunk of these things. It will be enough to pay for our entire cruise and it looks like we will be filling up our gas tanks for free for quite some time now. ;)

Aren't they just beautiful? :D

P2080001_zpsa2qovgvd.jpg