vow to wow sale

We booked a balcony cabin for the allure for 2016 through a travel agency and did not recieve the 100 pp on board credit. we were given the usual 100 that they always give us when booking a cruise through them. My question is why wouldn't they apply this. Do you have to book this through RCI?

We booked a balcony cabin for the allure for 2016 through a travel agency and did not recieve the 100 pp on board credit. we were given the usual 100 that they always give us when booking a cruise through them. My question is why wouldn't they apply this. Do you have to book this through RCI?

If it was booked while RCI was offering the OBC then you definitely should get it. Any OBC received from the cruise line will be noted on your booking confirmation that your TA should've sent you. The OBC from the TA doesn't show on your confirmation.

Did you use any Crown & Anchor Balcony discounts on your booking? They are NOT combinable with the Vow to Wow OBC....

That was going to be my comment as well. Cant use C&A with the vow to wow. We just booked on the Navigator for March 29th and got $200 from RCCL, $200 from the T/A and a dinner in a specialty restaurant, so basically $470 OBC for the cheapest balcony offered, D3 at $1079pp but we couldn't get out $125 Emerald discount.

Still happy with the OBC tho:D