Pushy pvp

elainmir

I have spoken to many different PVP's before and don't have one I've fallen in love with yet. This one tonight was the pushiest one person I've EVER spoken with. I used my super awesome VIFP promo to book an aft balcony for hubster and I in April. I had looked online and was actually going to place a 24 hour hold first until hubster made 100% sure things were ok at work , so I tried 3 separate times and each time the system kicked me back to the main page. Each time I tried to "hold" it an aft balcony disappeared until none were left. :mad: I was frustrated and had to call. Golly how frustrating. First she tells me it's going to be almost double the price..after I had repeatedly told her I do not want your travel insurance ( I purchase my own) and I do not want to pay grats until I'm onboard. Then she says well if you cancel you will pay REGULAR fare ( this may be normal procedure) but to me it felt like she was being a pushy jerk because I told her for the 400th time that I was declining trip coverage. All of you pros will know if what she told me is true about paying regular price should I have to cancel. So I finally have the price to the amount I had seen online the last two days and she says I have to book it now because of the rates it won't let me hold it for 24 hours. So hubby and I did book it but I honestly left that whole experience with not great feelings about her and her tactics. Thanks for the vent guys!