QE2 Queens Grill Lounge

Cunard Fan

I know that, basically, the only lounge on the ship not open to all passengers is the Queens Grill lounge. Is this purely for Queens Grill passengers or are any Grill passengers (PG/BG) allowed entry into it. On my last time on board I seem to remember there being a sign on the door stating Queens Grill passengers only, just interested as to whether it's extended to all Grill classes.

I have just returned from QE2. The Queens Grill Lounge was open to all Grill passengers. I must admit I did not find the room attractive. it is really just a corridor with seating. Also the bar faces away from most of the seating. We just went through it to get to our cabin. I much preferred the Chart Room or Crystal Bar.

Best wishes, Stephen.

Thanks for the info everyone. Must admit, when I saw the Lounge I wasn't particularly impressed myself.

the princess grill lounge i think is much nicer which is one deck below th pg dining area and has a circular stair case to the dining room. however it has no windows but we enjoyed this lounge. best regards

Archived