Royal Princess Lido Mini Suites

dabarger

Hello folks,

Looking to book a B2B (Caribbean) in December and have not had much luck finding reviews of folks staying in the Lido Mini's. So i'm looking for some feedback from folks who have been in L204 - L210. Was noise above an issue, or too much sway while at see since it is so high up (deck 16).

Any advice is appreciated,

Dan B.

We were on L217 on the Regal last week. Regal and Royal are the same for what I read. We had no issue with the noise, the Retreat Pool above is quiet and is transformed into a lounge only one night, even that night we did not hear any music. We love this location, easy access to the pools, the buffet, the elevators. The bathroom is bigger than the one in deluxe balcony. Very comfortable stateroom.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello folks,

Looking to book a B2B (Caribbean) in December and have not had much luck finding reviews of folks staying in the Lido Mini's. So i'm looking for some feedback from folks who have been in L204 - L210. Was noise above an issue, or too much sway while at see since it is so high up (deck 16).

Dan B.

Any movement of the ship will be more pronounced the higher you are up above the water and also the more forward you will be. It all depends therefore on how rough the water will be when you sail. If you are sensitive to the least little movement and quick to get seasick, that cabin is probably not a good choice. An the other hand if you can tolerate some movement, it will be a great cabin.

Edited by satxdiver

Hello folks,

Dan B.

We were in L203 last December (Caribbean) and absolutely loved it. I am prone to seasickness and a light sleeper and had no problems. The proximity to pool, Horizon Court, MUTS, and Sanctuary were great. We have rebooked this deck on the Royal again this year.

Sharon

We were in L108 on the Royal, right at the front port side corner. Huge deck. Great cabin layout.

Never had a problem with movement, it was relatively calm with just one day of somewhat rough seas.

We loved this cabin and would book it again in a heartbeat, especially if you could get a good fare. We, unfortunately, did not, but loved it just the same.

We have a Forward MS and were able to get a 50% Princess discount. We examined the deck above and determined there are no obstacles nor interference. It will be a quiet pleasant stateroom as we can't wait. As for a partially covered verandah, sounds great to me!

Enjoy your cruise.:)