Cabin Availability on Royal Caribbean

Hi guys

I think this has been posted before but I can find no reference to it so here goes.

How does one find what cabins are still available on a cruise? I understand the bit about logging on to the RCLL website and doing a dummy purchase but every single deck only shows about 6 available cabins. Do they post 6 or so at a time and then when someone books a cabin they free up another one? I am just curious about this.

I try several sites to see what cabins are available and also call if I have a specific one in mind I call directly to RCCL to see if available.

Hi cincincruisers

I noticed you're from C. Ohio.

Tom and I are too. We are from the Anderson Twonship Cherry Grove area. Anywghere close to us?

We will be sailing on 12-03-05 on the Serenade of the Seas.

happy Cruising.

linda

Hi cincincruisers

I noticed you're from C. Ohio.

Tom and I are too. We are from the Anderson Twonship Cherry Grove area. Anywghere close to us?

We will be sailing on 12-03-05 on the Serenade of the Seas.

happy Cruising.

linda

Nice to see someone on here so close to home. I live in the Finneytown area. Hope you post a review of your Serenade cruise. It is one of the cruises we are considering for next year.

We will be cruising in 11/27 on the Radiance.

Nice to meet you.

Linda *(should be easy to remember since our names are the same) :)

Hi guys

I think this has been posted before but I can find no reference to it so here goes.

How does one find what cabins are still available on a cruise? I understand the bit about logging on to the RCLL website and doing a dummy purchase but every single deck only shows about 6 available cabins. Do they post 6 or so at a time and then when someone books a cabin they free up another one? I am just curious about this.

I use websites like Travelocity or Expedia, and book elsewhere. You'll see the cabins available.

Nice to see someone on here so close to home. I live in the Finneytown area. Hope you post a review of your Serenade cruise. It is one of the cruises we are considering for next year.

We will be cruising in 11/27 on the Radiance.

Nice to meet you.

Linda *(should be easy to remember since our names are the same) :)

How interesting! I grew up in Finneytown and attended FHS and just had our 40th reunion. My parents still live in same house on Elmtree. I will post when we get baack. We went on the Explorer of the seas last year during Hurricane season and it was wonderful. Sailed one day late and missed two scheduled ports. They made up for it by giving us 250.00 ship board credit and 50% off our nezxt cruise. What a deal.

linda

The bast way, IMHO, is to call RC. I book my cruises through the same guy everytime at RC and anytime I want to know what rooms in total, by type on a cruise, etc., he tells me. For instances I wanted to know any cruise during Feb and Mar in the Radiance class where the RS was available. 2 minutes later I had the answer. Anyway.....

Mark

Thanks for your input guys. I don't want to go direct to RCCL as all I want to do is see what cabins could become available between now and our cruise. It may be that we can upgrade nearer the sailing date and it would be nice to keep an eye on whats left. It just depends on our finances at the time.

Thanks for your input guys. I don't want to go direct to RCCL as all I want to do is see what cabins could become available between now and our cruise. It may be that we can upgrade nearer the sailing date and it would be nice to keep an eye on whats left. It just depends on our finances at the time.

It does not matter where you book. Prices on all major sites and RCCL are identical.

Small world Linda that you graduated from FHS. My son is at UC now as a sophmore. My daughter is a senior at high school now. College bills,, :)

Sounds like you got a good deal on your interrupted cruise last year.. I am too chicken to go on a cruise during the hurricane season, plus when it is cold in Ohio I love to head somewhere warm. We usually cruise in April and November.

Archived