Entertainment on the Getaway.....my take

cowboygene

Just off the Getaway..had a fabulous time...review has been submitted to CC

Entertainment:

Burn the Floor...fantastic, high energy Latin dance show with live percussion, would see this more than once.

Illusionarium...really enjoyed this dinner/show..added fee is worth it...theater is small, you are really close in to the show..very good performers, still trying to figure out how some of the illusions were done...more that just magicians, there is a comedy play here as well.

Grammy Experience......features a Grammy winning R&B harmonica player...incredible talent, rockin" with a hard driving band.

Comedy Club, one of the three comics was funny and had some original material...in my opinion the other two were straining for laughs.

Howl at the Moon..don't miss this!!!..three piano players/singers/musicians..non stop for 4 hours of requests, sing alongs and fun.

Legally Blond...we saw the preview at the getaway show and we decided to skip this...did not recognize any of the music and the lyrics were very difficult to understand..we turned out tickets back in to the box office.

These are my opinions, you can agree or disagree..you won't hurt my feeling..my feelings were surgically removed years ago