FINALLY... Booked on the Breeze!! Basketball Question

mixedbruhnmd

I guess a little bit of gambling on board does pay off! I was wondering where my rates came from when I took my last trip on the Triumph a few weeks ago. When I saw super low rates again, I figured out that the Pack and Go rate is a Players Club promo!

With that.. I booked a 6 day cruise on the Breeze leaving May 31! Not thrilled about the itinerary, but it is the Breeze, so Im looking forward to the sea days more than anything.

With a full size basketball court, what type of activities do they offer on the court? Im 35 but think I'm 20 when it comes to competing. Would be awesome to play in a mini b-ball tournament or pick up games... Something more than the standard "Free Throw Contest".

I guess a little bit of gambling on board does pay off! I was wondering where my rates came from when I took my last trip on the Triumph a few weeks ago. When I saw super low rates again, I figured out that the Pack and Go rate is a Players Club promo!

With that.. I booked a 6 day cruise on the Breeze leaving May 31! Not thrilled about the itinerary, but it is the Breeze, so Im looking forward to the sea days more than anything.

With a full size basketball court, what type of activities do they offer on the court? Im 35 but think I'm 20 when it comes to competing. Would be awesome to play in a mini b-ball tournament or pick up games... Something more than the standard "Free Throw Contest".

I would start a new thread for a basketball tourney or shootout . We have all kinds of events on our sailing . There is a social media outlet that you can't talk about here. Usually there is a group to make different outings

We were on the Breeze a year ago and when it comes to basketball I'm 53 and try to act like a 20 year old on the court. lol One day they had an organized tourney and made teams of 5 from however many signed up. It wasn't much but enough to get my bball junkie out of me. Look for it on your fun times. Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...