QV Stateroom 6008

Sophistikatie

Hi,

I am a first time cruiser and will be travelling on the QV on the 10 May on the Canaries/Madeira cruise. We have just been allocated our balcony cabin 6008 which is 3rd back from the front on the 6th deck if that makes sense :) I am travelling with my partner and our 3 year old daughter. Just wondering what your thoughts are on this cabin/location etc and if there are any positives/negatives associated with it. Thanks :)

Firstly I agree with foster269. If you're on the QV, you'll have a great time, in fact we're having another QV cruise on the cruise before before yours in early May. We went on a 17 day cruise on the QV last October with friends and they were allocated a stateroom next to the one which you have asked about, they loved it. We queried the fact that they were near to the bow and asked if it was a bit rougher than the norm - it wasn't - even crossing a bit of a choppy Bay of Biscay - no problems.

Hope this helps.....

David

That is true I guess! :) I just hope that the forward of the ship isn't too rocky? Would love to know what peoples thoughts are on this deck and being at front of ship etc :)
It will depend on your itinerary but I found that in rough seas QV pitches more than QM2. It was pretty noticeable lying in bed but not enough to make us feel queasy.