Video Cruise Review: CELEBRITY ECLIPSE 14 NIGHT - January 18, 2015

BILL-WI

Bill thank you so much for the video!! My DH and I will be on this cruise March 2016 and can't wait!

I have to commend you for your videos! We are going on an Alaskan cruise in May and happened to come across your video of your Alaskan cruise. My DH and I LOVED watching it. Dinner at Murano and GOOOOOOD MOOORNING were our favorites. Nothing like some of the boring videos others post. :)

My DH is traveling on business this week but I just showed him this video via iPhone FaceTime - he says when he gets back we will watch it on the big screen together.

Please continue your videos- they are wonderful. Rosie and you seem like a super fun couple, God bless!

This is just what I needed today. Thank you so much.

Norma

You are welcome! Thanks for watching...

Thanks Bill for the great video

All I can hear in my head now

Goooooooooood Morningggggggggggggg !!!!! Love it

Goooooooooood Morningggggggggggggg, and happy weekend!

By the time I was twenty second into it, my husband, who "didn't want to watch right now" was rapt, watching it over my shoulder. Thank you so much!

Glad you both enjoyed it! Thanks for watching.

Thanks for the fantabulous video Bill. We also really enjoyed the cruise (Our First) on the Eclipse and it is so nice to watch and relive it all over again. Sure wish I was there right now out of this cold. Nice meeting you and we really enjoyed the slot pull that you organized!

I wish I was there right now, too! Thanks for watching...

Bill thank you so much for the video!! My DH and I will be on this cruise March 2016 and can't wait!

I have to commend you for your videos! We are going on an Alaskan cruise in May and happened to come across your video of your Alaskan cruise. My DH and I LOVED watching it. Dinner at Murano and GOOOOOOD MOOORNING were our favorites. Nothing like some of the boring videos others post. :)

My DH is traveling on business this week but I just showed him this video via iPhone FaceTime - he says when he gets back we will watch it on the big screen together.

Please continue your videos- they are wonderful. Rosie and you seem like a super fun couple, God bless!

Thanks for the very kind words. There will be another new video in about a month. As for Rosie, she is my much better half!:D:)

BILL

• 3 weeks later...
Now showing on screen number 1, in the YouTube theater...

Rosie and Bill cruise Celebrity ECLIPSE - 14 Nights! January 18 - February 1, 2015:)

I compressed a 14 night cruise, into a video that is less then 20 minutes.:D

Enjoy and thank you for watching.:)

BILL

Your cruise videos on YouTube are awesome. We will be on the Eclipse January 2016 and 2017. Thanks!

Bill, Thanks for sharing this great video! We will be on-board the beautiful Eclipse on 3-29, stopping in St Kitts instead of St Thomas as Martiniren stated.

Looking forward to seeing these beautiful islands once again.

Donna