Balconies on the Getaway

bob1950

My wife and I are on the Getaway on Dec 6, 2015. We were wondering how the aft balconies are. We heard they have a nice view and are a little bigger. We are booked in a regular balcony (BD), and were wondering if any of the balconies are bigger in the other balcony categories.

My wife and I are on the Getaway on Dec 6, 2015. We were wondering how the aft balconies are. We heard they have a nice view and are a little bigger. We are booked in a regular balcony (BD), and were wondering if any of the balconies are bigger in the other balcony categories.

Balcony sizes in the B1 category vary by deck. Deck 13 and 14 are quite small. About the same size as the BA. Deck 9 on the other hand are huge. There's a spreadsheet floating around here that is very helpful. Unfortunately I don't have a link for it. You should be able to find it with a search of this forum.

We were on the getaway n a BD balcony in September. It was great!

Balcony sizes in the B1 category vary by deck. Deck 13 and 14 are quite small. About the same size as the BA. Deck 9 on the other hand are huge. There's a spreadsheet floating around here that is very helpful. Unfortunately I don't have a link for it. You should be able to find it with a search of this forum.

Thank you

just got back today from a cruise on the Getaway. We had an aft balcony, 11314. It was awesome. Room was a little tight getting by the bed and wall, but not a big deal. The balcony was awesome compared to a regular side balcony. it was 500$ more at first and a little to much for us, but the price came down to 132$ PP and we could swing that. Overall we really enjoyed everything on the Getaway. We actually did not get to do everything that we wanted to do. but it was a great cruise

just got back today from a cruise on the Getaway. We had an aft balcony, 11314. It was awesome. Room was a little tight getting by the bed and wall, but not a big deal. The balcony was awesome compared to a regular side balcony. it was 500$ more at first and a little to much for us, but the price came down to 132$ PP and we could swing that. Overall we really enjoyed everything on the Getaway. We actually did not get to do everything that we wanted to do. but it was a great cruise

we had an aft balcony on 13 last july it was great and I have 11314 booked for June, do you have any pictures of the cabin/balcony?