Enchantment pools

We got off the Enchantment last Friday. The Solarium pool and the kids pool were very cold. The sports pool was very warm while we were in Nassau for two days but it was much cooler the final day. In fact, I went from that pool to the hot tub and they were about the same temperature those two days. There were a lot of people in that pool at times.

seems off putting to have cold pools. A few of our past cruises had cold pools with few people using them. They really should get them to "pleasant" temps...Especially in the cooler months..

The pools on the Enchantment are sea water pools... which means that they are the same temperature as the ocean until the sun heats them up. And if they are sailing then the pools are likely in recirculation mode which means that they are constantly being replenished by fresh (and cold) sea water.

I don't know for Enchantment but i believe the pools were heated on Splendour because on the hot days the pool was pretty cold, and when we had our sea day, we were in a storm and it was pretty cold outside but the pool was very warm! ( is it possible that the pool was heated? )

But of course the Enchantment operates in very warm weather and the Splendour in the Eastern med, wich can be cold aswell.

Edited by DutchCruiseFan

We got off the Enchantment last Friday. The Solarium pool and the kids pool were very cold. The sports pool was very warm while we were in Nassau for two days but it was much cooler the final day. In fact, I went from that pool to the hot tub and they were about the same temperature those two days. There were a lot of people in that pool at times.

Do they use one of the pools on Enchantment for sports?