UBP promo guests 3-5 question

Lacaena

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it. We are booking a Haven cabin on the Escape for next January. Under the current promotion we are getting free UBP for guests 1 & 2 and free soda package for guests 3-5. I asked my TA if there was a discount if guests 3-5 wanted to upgrade from soda package to UBP, there is not. So my question is this: if one person in guests 3-5 decides to purchase the UBP is that going to trigger the cabin wide policy and force everyone to buy it. Or is that a non-issue as guests 1 & 2 have it already and that policy hasn't been triggered. FYI nobody in the cabin is a minor.

Thanks!

Call and ask, all we can do is guess.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

I thought perhaps someone who had already run into this may have an answer. Also, frankly, I find that when that is the case CC is usually far more reliable than the answers I receive from NCL. And I feel bad bugging my TA lol.

But, I'm at that point so I'll call and post the answer incase anyone else runs into it.

Did you find out? I had the same issue on Celebrity, but there they didn't require us to buy it for th 3rd and 4th in the room.

Not the "same issue" as Celebrity doesn't require everyone buying the package to begin with.

I did find out.

If any one of guests 3-5 purchases the package it triggers the normal terms and conditions and everyone must then purchase the package if they're over 21. If they are not 21 they must purchase the soda package.