FTTF probably silly question

asdjl

Hi,

I just purchased Fttf for our upcoming Magic cruise in April. Our first on Carnival, (we did NCL last year, Getaway, awesome!) and are so excited. My question is this: how do they know at check in that you have FTTF? I assume it's on the documents, but wanted to ask more experienced cruisers! Thank you!

They will know when you check-in. Make sure your luggage tags have a FTTF designation on them. If you print your boarding documents after you purchase FTTF you will be fine. Also your Sign/Sail card which will be blue if it is your first cruise with carnival will have a sticker or emblem on the BACK which states FTTF. Just make sure of those two items are you are all set. Don't forget to head straight to priority check-in when you get to port.

shane

Your boarding pass and luggage tags will have FTTF on them. You will show the boarding pass to the port workers and they will direct you to the priority lines. Make sure to let the porters know so they will put a special tag on your luggage as well.

You will have a sticker on your sign & sail card to identify that you have FTTF.

Have a great cruise! :)

Hi,

I just purchased Fttf for our upcoming Magic cruise in April. Our first on Carnival, (we did NCL last year, Getaway, awesome!) and are so excited. My question is this: how do they know at check in that you have FTTF? I assume it's on the documents, but wanted to ask more experienced cruisers! Thank you!

The FTTF logo will be on your documents. Just make sure you mention it to the porters outside. They will tag your luggage with a different color sticker. Ours were bright orange.