Carnival Magic Cruise Director for March

RAMSJUNKIE887

Just an FYI, James Dunn is off the Magic from 3/22 until 5/10. Gary Brierley fills in during his time off.

I sure hope it doesn't screw the cruise up with a new director trying to get acclimated on that first week. Anybody ever experienced this situation?

Ive looked everywhere for the new cruise director schedule and I cant find anything past Feb. I have no Idea who it will be or how the person above found out it would be Gary because I looked everywhere and found nothing.

I have a schedule that goes thru the end of this year that we got from a Cruise Director friend. However, this and all CD schedules are subject to change and they often do change. And just an FYI, Gary actually is supposed to get on the Magic on 3/15 for a 1 week handover session, while James is still there, where he learns how things are currently operating on that ship.

Edited by NavarreCruiser

I have a schedule that goes thru the end of this year that we got from a Cruise Director friend. However, this and all CD schedules are subject to change and they often do change. And just an FYI, Gary actually is supposed to get on the Magic on 3/15 for a 1 week handover session, while James is still there, where he learns how things are currently operating on that ship.

HI - can you post a link to the schedule - or tell me who the CD will be in August on the Magic. Thanks!