Help with Holland America website please

Loose moose

Did you check under "My Reservations"? in the left hand menu? I haven't bought any OBC yet or excursions so I can't check if that is where they would be but it seems to be a logical place to put them. Check out the options also at the bottom of that page.

Could anyone tell us how to view our Holland America account online? We have signed in and although I can see how to make further purchases I cannot find details of the packages we have already purchased and onboard credit etc, thank you[/quote

Log -in to your account and then go to My REservations on the left hand side and choose View My Intinerary and you should see your shore excursions and OBC listed there.

Could anyone tell us how to view our Holland America account online? We have signed in and although I can see how to make further purchases I cannot find details of the packages we have already purchased and onboard credit etc, thank you[/quote

Log -in to your account and then go to My REservations on the left hand side and choose View My Intinerary and you should see your shore excursions and OBC listed there.

Bolding mine. Really? I can't see my OBC on My Itinerary. I can see the OBC on Make/View Online Payment. Where does one see it on My Itinerary?

Bolding mine. Really? I can't see my OBC on My Itinerary. I can see the OBC on Make/View Online Payment. Where does one see it on My Itinerary?

I think the answer to this is that you will only see your OBC from HAL if you have booked direct with HAL. Otherwise, your TA is able to see it (including any OBC from your TA) - and will confirm it to you, if you ask them. That is what has happened to me, and what I have gathered from other posts. I see no Make/View Online Payment as I have booked through a TA.

Edited by CashewNuts