Forms of I.D. needed to board

biga92

I was reading what NCL says about what documentation needed to board (and also read RCCL's page on it) and wanted to double check with you guys just in case (since the person I am going with can't find her current driver's license and only has a clipped one).

My understanding of the rules are that a passport would be enough. Is this true or do we need a passport and driver's license (or state ID)?

Pretty sure we only need the passport, but want to make sure.

Sorry for the silly question.

Passport is the ultimate documentation for any kind of travelling - if you have that, you don't need anything else (except for possible visas/green cards/etc). But drivers license is definitely not required with a passport.

I was reading what NCL says about what documentation needed to board (and also read RCCL's page on it) and wanted to double check with you guys just in case (since the person I am going with can't find her current driver's license and only has a clipped one).

My understanding of the rules are that a passport would be enough. Is this true or do we need a passport and driver's license (or state ID)?

Pretty sure we only need the passport, but want to make sure.

Sorry for the silly question.

Passport is king and that is all that is needed. Some ports require a photo ID and cabin key in order to re-enter the port area, so she would have to take the passport ashore with her.