Has anyone taken the 7 day Solstice Alaskan cruise?

bar_20

Thank you. Unfortunately I guess our cruise will be tendered:(. We are Elite+ so will get priority tenders thankfully, but not sure if we can get them for all in our party. Oh well - we will enjoy it no matter.

Yes, we are sailing May 15th and unfortunately in the same situation. We are in a suite so will get priority, but not all in our party (13 total) will have priority status. Normally wouldn't care but the port hours aren't great to begin with. Oh well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

• 4 weeks later...
Ok, I've Googled this and Googled that and can't seem to find the schedule you are referencing. Can anyone include the link? thanks

In case you haven't found it yet, here is the link to the docking. You probably have your answer, but I've just looked at this board and I'm moving on without reading further comments.

http://claalaska.com/wp-content/uplo...Ships-2015.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Just saw this. We are going on the Aug 7th trip to Alaska on the Solstice with my 12 year old girl and 16 year old boy! Is that when you are going? I was worried that there would not be as many kids on this ship as on RCCL but my husband liked this ship better so we went for it. I have heard we will be find because ALL ships have a lot of kids on them over the summer so we should be just fine! If you are going, let me know! Have a great day!