FTTF, I understand what it is and how it works

helicopter

Go to carnival.com and pull up your cruise manager. From there click on "book excursions" Look under your port of embarkation which should be Galveston. It should be listed under there, even if it's sold out. Check back daily if it's sold out if you really want it, people have reported getting lucky and finding spots available after it being sold out.

. Check back daily if it's sold out if you really want it, people have reported getting lucky and finding spots available after it being sold out.

For sure check at least daily, if not more often. I was able to purchase one for ours after they sold out a couple of times. Do NOT hesitate if you see one cause it will be gone quickly.

Thanks so much for the help. I found it but said Sold Out:eek: I will keep checking:)

That will be 2 of us stalking the Galveston excursion page for FTTF on the Magic June 7th. We have the benefits from DW's platinum status, but our friends are not quite there yet, so excursion stalking we will go.

Good Luck!!!

Add it to your favorites so it is easier to find. I recommend checking multiple times a day. I finally found them after I thought it would be impossible. They showed up mid afternoon one day. So check often, they appear to add them randomly. Some people say they show up after midnight or in the morning but I can personally say that isn't always the case.