Ordering a cake on board

molly5673

That looks delish. I guess this would be easier and would give me one less thing to worry about.

yeah, i don't know why you think that either lol. and just think - cakes don't travel well! just order one onboard, and make your life simpler! you can have it delivered in the dining room or to your stateroom.

here's the vanilla / strawberry:

Slice_Vanilla_Cakea_Zoom%20jpg

yeah, i don't know why you think that either lol. and just think - cakes don't travel well! just order one onboard, and make your life simpler! you can have it delivered in the dining room or to your stateroom.

here's the vanilla / strawberry:

Slice_Vanilla_Cakea_Zoom%20jpg

Yeah one less thing to stress over. Lol. I'll order it and if it's not good I'll just go to guest services. It's my 20th anniversary and I just want things to be perfect.

we ordered a chocolate round cake for a friends birthday onboard. ordered it from the coffee shop, then they brought it out for us with candles and everything during dinner the next night. it fed 10 ppl and was amazing. and they can customize writing on it. good luck!

Give it a try!! It's not dry at all. I actually ordered one for my husband and I for our anniversary. I like to do little things to surprise him, when it was delivered he thought it was a mistake. We had the chocolate one and it was really good, very moist. We got the smaller option of the 2 choices since it was just the two of us and struggled finishing it and I would definitely think about whether your stateroom has a fridge or not if you want it delivered there or to the MDR. BUT, So worth ordering!

Anyone ever ordered one of the heart shaped cakes that they show on the website? I just have a feeling that it's dry or something. Need a 20th anniversary cake and I know I can't take one on

yes i did for my sisters birthday and it was not dry it was actually quite smooth texture we had the chocolate with vanilla and it was nice shared it with some people we met on the ship :)