Constellation 6/19 - Share private van in St. Pete 6/30

englit

2 couples will rent a private van thru Constellation on Wed. 6/30. Since the van will hold up to 10 we would like to get 1 or 2 other couples to joinus and split the cost. We plan to tour Peterhof (inside, the park and the gardens) as well as the Hermitage. We also hope to shop along Nevesky Prospect and do a drving tour of Peter and Paul Fortress. We will have the van from 8 am to 5 pm. Anyone interested in joing us? Let me know ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...

How much is the van? We are 1 couple. We are still undecided on what do. I would prefer to leave Hermitage for July 1 since it takes many hours to go through it and would use the van on June 30 to do more sightseeing. What do you think?

Soto: I'm sorry to tell you that our plans for the private van have changed. We are now making arrangements with Red October to tour St. Pete with them. Hope you have a great time whatever you decide to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Antona

I'm sorry to say that at the moment we are all setfor our 1 day RO tour; the second day we will be booking celebrity shore excursions; definitely don't want to take any chances missing the ship. Enjoy yourselves whatever you wind up doing. Only 18 days before we leave, but who's counting. Sue

Archived