Breakaway Reservations

RME

I just booked our first cruise on Norwegian on the Breakaway. I got the dining package so we can eat at the specialty restaurants at no extra cost. I want to make all my reservations now. What restaurants should I book? Any lobster at any of them? I was told to book the Cirque show for the first night and it would be free. Does anyone know anything about that? What other shows should I book in advance? I use a walker and have trouble standing in lines so I am trying to do as much in advance as possible. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Cirque show dinner was not good at all, worse than banquet quality and the MDR food is much better. As for the show, not as good as land based cirque shows but good, the only issue we had the ring tosser never ended it went on and on and one same old stuff over and over again.

Le Bistro my favorite restaurant on that ship, yes you can get lobster if you get the ultimate dining program there is an up charge for lobster believe $10.00

Ocean Blu I felt was overrated although good to very good. My second favorite.

The Raw Bar is you like seafood is excellent.

The Noodle Bar was good actually we ate one night dinner we started out at the raw bar then went to the noodle bar then to Carlos for some dessert.

Cagneys ok only.

Teppanyaki didn't go because I can't have gluten but heard they do offer gluten free food....I only heard good things about this place.

Just so you know the dining package does not include the a la carte places and Ocean Blu is not included in it.

I have read that yes, the cirque show is included on the first night with the dinner package. I would definitely book that before you cruise. We booked Rock of Ages, Burn the Floor, and Second City Comedy.

The UDP allow you free dining at Bistro has traditional Lobster at an additional charge of $10 on top of the UDP. Cagney's has a free lobster dish which is served with pasta and a cream sauce. You can ask for tomato sauce if you prefer.

Tepanaki has a lobster choice that's included free but grilled along with other seafood, scallops, shrimp, calamari

Edited by bjlaac