Epic - Booking speciality dining and entertainment

delirious9876

90 days. If you are in a suite I think it is more than 90 days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you have to be "paid in full"? 90 days prior to our Epic sailing is before final payment date. I'd like to go ahead with reservations as soon as possible but intended to wait until the deadline to make our final payment.

We go on the 10th May and the 3 entertainment options you can book are: Legends, Premium Seating Cirque, and Standard Seating Cirque.

I thought something (BTF maybe) was replacing the BMG, but it's not showing yet (78 days out) :confused:

But then we never pre-book, and aren't bothered about Cirque so will just go with the flow :)

April 12 #Epic out of Miami

There's an issue with April's entertainment- particularly the 5th (my) and 12th sailings b/c BMG will be gone and I've read some rumors that Legends may or may not be running and they haven't yet published what our entertainment options will be.

I spoke with tech support last week and they said "it's a know issue that nobody can book entertainment in April on myncl site." I then transferred to reservations and she couldn't understand why none of the shows were "bookable" when she viewed every showing all week long. I just read elsewhere on the forum (forgive me, not sure which post...could have even been my " just booked Epic for Easter" post) that someone on recent cruise asked the Director what they planned for entertainment and he didn't really have a clear answer other than "they're working on it to have good options for the April cruisers...

hey! I'm with you! I actually booked the UDP in hopes that I could go ahead and book Cirque for the first night, but still nothing. I knew that most entertainment options wouldn't be open until 45 days out ( like 3 days away now), but Cirque was suppose to be open earler for UDP. Boo! lol ! I am actually excited to see what they come up with for entertainment though.

I knew that most entertainment options wouldn't be open until 45 days out ( like 3 days away now), but Cirque was suppose to be open earler for UDP.

No bookings ever open earlier for those with UDP. All bookings open for everyone 90 days out (100 for suite guests). The exception, obviously, is if something is changing in the schedule or other changes. It has nothing to do with who has UDP.

Edited by LrgPizza