Dining option question

gotchaby1

We are set to leave March 1st on the Carnival Liberty, when we received our itinerary they had us down for late dinner. Me and my husband prefer the early dining but we were told that early dining and your time dining are both wait listed. They put us on the wait list for early dining but I was wandering if we are just out of luck or if there is a chance of eating earlier in the dining room. I have a feeling we will miss the shows now.

You will not miss the shows for either fixed seating. If you HAD to have early in order to see the shows then late seating would be a tough sell. We always do late seating and have never missed a show. Most shows are done twice, or alternatively, some nights the show could be before dinner and other nights after.

All that aside, as soon as you board go to the dining room and ask if you can be switched. Something may have opened up. Have a great cruise!

Edited by cruzeluver
more info

If you want something to eat earlier go to the buffet when they open at 6. One night they have fried shrimp and I get 6 for the two of us. Other nights I get cheese squares- provolone, cheddar and Swiss. Then I go to where the soup is and get crackers. We munch on these before dinner.

We always eat 2nd seating. Once or twice we did earlier but just don't like it! Likewise we hate any time and NCL for that reason!