Voyager of the seas Grand Suite 1324 or Owners 1300

Jasp 0401

I am traveling with my husband and 17 yr old daughter and have booked Grand Suite 1324 on the Voyager of the seas. We have been offered an up grade to Owners suite 1300. At the moment we have both cabins on hold while we make up our minds. We have sailed in 1324 and love its location. Has anyone got any photos of Owner suite 1300 and is it in a good location. Also if you had the choice which suite would you pick.

Thanks for you help

I am traveling with my husband and 17 yr old daughter and have booked Grand Suite 1324 on the Voyager of the seas. We have been offered an up grade to Owners suite 1300. At the moment we have both cabins on hold while we make up our minds. We have sailed in 1324 and love its location. Has anyone got any photos of Owner suite 1300 and is it in a good location. Also if you had the choice which suite would you pick.

Thanks for you help

Your Grand Suite balcony is bigger than the OS balcony on this ship. We had an OS on Adventure, same as on the Voyager. So your decision is based on whether you want a larger balcony or more room in the cabin and bathroom.

How much more is the upgrade?

Your Grand Suite balcony is bigger than the OS balcony on this ship. We had an OS on Adventure, same as on the Voyager. So your decision is based on whether you want a larger balcony or more room in the cabin and bathroom.

How much more is the upgrade?

Hi

It is about $1000 more and its a 14 night cruise. We do spend a lot of time on our balcony and in our cabin. So still not sure which way to go.Will have to take a vote on bigger balcony or Cabin. I know my daughter will like the big bathroom.

Thanks for you help

Edited by Jasp 0401

Wondering if anyone has stayed in Voyagers OS 1300 and know if you found that you got much noise from the deck above.

Thanks

We have stayed in OS 1300 on the Explorer of the Seas, a sister ship. I can't say there was any more noise than other cabins on deck 10.

I would choose the OS over the GS. The OS cabin is lovely, has a dining table, larger bedroom area, larger living room area, more closets space, separate tub and shower, the only con is the balcony is smaller than the GS.

Enjoy. Either way you can't go wrong!

We have stayed in OS 1300 on the Explorer of the Seas, a sister ship. I can't say there was any more noise than other cabins on deck 10.

I would choose the OS over the GS. The OS cabin is lovely, has a dining table, larger bedroom area, larger living room area, more closets space, separate tub and shower, the only con is the balcony is smaller than the GS.

Thankyou.I think we will go with the OS as with a Teenage daughter the bigger closet space and larger living area will come in handy.

Thanks again

Edited by Jasp 0401

Hi!

Do you happen to have any photos of OS 1300 on Explorer of the Seas, please? We've got exactly that stateroom on our next cruise.

Hi!

Do you happen to have any photos of OS 1300 on Explorer of the Seas, please? We've got exactly that stateroom on our next cruise.

Hi

I would love to see some photos too.But I did find this youtube of OS 1300 on the Explorer when I was looking for pictures of Voyagers OS 1300.

it runs very quickly through the suite but you do get some feel of what it will look like.

Cheers

Hi

I would love to see some photos too.But I did find this youtube of OS 1300 on the Explorer when I was looking for pictures of Voyagers OS 1300.

it runs very quickly through the suite but you do get some feel of what it will look like.

Cheers

Thanks for that link Jasp0401!

That's making it even more exciting!!

Edited by tillydog