Four People in Owner's Suite on Dawn?

Carnac767

We've booked an OS with two balconies on Dawn and was considering inviting son and DIL to join us. Anyone have experience with four people in the Dawn's OS? How manageable?

We've done the 2-BR SC several times but son is way too tall for bed in 2nd bedroom and DW really wants to cruise in the OS for a change. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

It's just been my husband and I, but we've stayed in several deck 10 Owner's Suites (including the Dawn). Deck 10 is larger inside than deck 9 so better for more people.

The 3rd and 4th passengers would sleep on the pull out sofa. Hopefully someone will respond on how comfortable they are. There's either doors or curtains between the living room and bedroom -- I think it is double doors on the Dawn. The bedroom has a large bathroom with double sinks. There's a half bath just off the living room.

Another option would be the adjacent balcony cabin with a connecting door into the living room. This is perfect for another couple -- more privacy, a full bathroom, and it's own balcony. They would lose access to most of the suite perks though and more expensive than 3rd/4th passengers rates.

We are doing the same thing with our young-adult daughters on the Jewel. First time on NCL but many times on RCCL in the Royal Suite with them on the couch. They have never complained so hoping the couch in the OS is OK. My young ladies may complain but only once after I tell them they can have an inside room instead. At that point I'm sure it will be quite comfortable.

Edited by beagledude

Thanks for that info. I'll look forward to that review. DIL is petite (5-4) but son is a foot taller He's happy to cruise for free, even if his feet do hang off the edge of the bed.

We've done 4 on Dawn in OS but with our kids who were 13 and 9. There is the pull out bed that is certainly comfortable enough but not really for adults although the DIL will fit fine.

There was a thread within the last week, I think started by BabsterA, that some of us posted pictures on. Lieutenantxxx something last posted on it. I'll have to see if I can find it. Don't recall if it showed the bed folded out.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1981192

There is the thread. In post 10 is the couch. Basically what you see for seating is the length person 1 would get and it folds out about the same width for person 2. This is room 10006. I'd say the bed ends up being about a bit smaller than a normal single bed on NCL for each person.

The Dawn did have both heavy doors and curtains between bedroom and living room. Only 1/2 bath in living room. Our kids would use the side balcony if they got up before us and sit at the table - they really liked that. The balcony room behind connects as does the suite to the side.