Valor Grand Scenic Ocean View

mamamaga

We have 4 adults booked in 9200 and I was curious how they do the sofa bed. Its a double bed when pulled out. Is it comfortable? Do they change it back to a couch during the day or leave it out? I would like to be able to use the couch if possible. Thanks for any replies.

• 2 months later...
I would like to know this answer also. We are booked in June.

I'm sure your room steward would do whatever you wanted, just ask them and don't forget to thank them at the end of the cruise with a little extra tip..

We had 9200 on the Freedom and the room steward will leave the couch pulled out after the first night unless you ask them to convert it back then back to a bed again at night.

Both kids slept in it, and one night somehow I fell asleep in it. Very comfortable. Enjoy the room. It's fabulous and lots of room even with the couch pulled out.

Just so happens that my daughter, son-in-law and two grand kids had this exact room on our sailing that just got back on the 25th. We were told by the room steward that the pull out is king size and it looks to be that big. No worries, there is plenty of room in the cabin and the view is breathtaking!

We have 4 adults booked in 9200 and I was curious how they do the sofa bed. Its a double bed when pulled out. Is it comfortable? Do they change it back to a couch during the day or leave it out? I would like to be able to use the couch if possible. Thanks for any replies.

Yes, the cabin steward will put it back if you want. Our 2 grand kids sure seemed to love the pull out KING size bed.

The pull out is King size? That's wonderful. It says its a double in the description. I was worried because we have 2 adults sleeping in it. Its their first cruise and I wanted it to be great for them.

The pull out is King size? That's wonderful. It says its a double in the description. I was worried because we have 2 adults sleeping in it. Its their first cruise and I wanted it to be great for them.

We asked the cabin steward and that is what he told us. It was a large bed.

I am getting more excited now about the cabin. King or Queen will be great for them. I was worried since it says its a double. That's a tight squeeze but it was still better than getting a cabin with an upper bunk.

The picture on Carnival shows a couch with a chaise lounger on the end so its different than these pictures, either would be fine tho.