Stockholm excursion

I've covered the surface on this topic, but want to ask just one more time to be 100% sure of my questionable choices. I chose to visit the Royal Palace, Coronation church, City Hall, and walk around the Old Town. How does this compare to going to the Vasa museum, City Hall, Old Town? If I were to visit the Vasa, I would not be able to see the Royal Palce. Which is the best to miss out? Thanks again for all the info. and guidance. Iris

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2004;7;8;21;00;00&timezone=GMT+0200[/img]
Cruising fool

If I do Vasa, I can't see the Royal Palace. Should I choose the Royal Palace? Thanks again Iris

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andee:
I'd do the Vasa and the Royal Palace and skip everything else if my time was limited.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2004;7;8;21;00;00&timezone=GMT+0200[/img]
Cruising fool

There are many palaces in this world but there is only one Vasa.You will probably see many palaces and castles in your life but you will never see another a Vasa.Only in Stockholm.
Enjoy

Iris,

If it has to be one of these two, Vasa museum and Town Hall and Old Town is the better choice.

The Royal Palace in the city is nothing special. The royal palace at Drottningholm, where our king lives, is more interesting.

I keep getting nothing but positive notes on the Vasa. I thank you so very much for your suggestion. I will do it as per your suggestion. Iris

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by north-bound:
Iris,

If it has to be one of these two, Vasa museum and Town Hall and Old Town is the better choice.

The Royal Palace in the city is nothing special. The royal palace at Drottningholm, where our king lives, is more interesting.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cruising fool

Archived