MyNCL/Amenity Confirmation/Confirmation ?

hpecorari

Okay I'm confused and will have to call CAS in the morning but thought someone here might be able to help.

On my e-mail confirmation it says at the top right: Easyfare, Latitude, Meta, and PPsrvchg. I know what all that means. In the middle of the confirmation it says: LATITUDE - US $150.00 on-board credit per stateroom included.

On my Amenity Confirmation it says: Free $75.00 On-Board Credit Certificate Non Refundable for myself and again for my SIL. It also says Prepaid Service Charges for myself and my SIL.

On MyNCL under Vacation Summery, it shows $300.00 Onboard Spending.

Towards the bottom it shows: Amenity: Adult Beverage Package, Dinner Ppackage, Free $150.00 on-board credit certificate non-refundable.

Now this is where my confusion is:

I'm in the Suite and I thought all Suites received $300.00 OBC. However, only on MyNCL does it show $300.00 but on my e-mailed conformation as well as my e-mailed Amenety list it's showing $75.00 pp to equal $150.00.

Anyone know what's going on? Is it possible that I got both, $300.00 OBC that shows on MyNCL and an additional $150.00 for Latitudes?

Thanks!

Harriet

Okay I'm confused and will have to call CAS in the morning but thought someone here might be able to help.

On my e-mail confirmation it says at the top right: Easyfare, Latitude, Meta, and PPsrvchg. I know what all that means. In the middle of the confirmation it says: LATITUDE - US $150.00 on-board credit per stateroom included.

On my Amenity Confirmation it says: Free $75.00 On-Board Credit Certificate Non Refundable for myself and again for my SIL. It also says Prepaid Service Charges for myself and my SIL.

On MyNCL under Vacation Summery, it shows $300.00 Onboard Spending.

Towards the bottom it shows: Amenity: Adult Beverage Package, Dinner Ppackage, Free $150.00 on-board credit certificate non-refundable.

Now this is where my confusion is:

I'm in the Suite and I thought all Suites received $300.00 OBC. However, only on MyNCL does it show $300.00 but on my e-mailed conformation as well as my e-mailed Amenety list it's showing $75.00 pp to equal $150.00.

Anyone know what's going on? Is it possible that I got both, $300.00 OBC that shows on MyNCL and an additional $150.00 for Latitudes?

Thanks!

Harriet

I followed it, and I would call to confirm as well. Either you received both $150 OBC and $300 OBC, or you just received $150 OBC, and it's better to have documentation clarifying that before you board.

Come in you booked a haven suite and you worry about 150usd obc???just enjoy your vacation

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm laughing because in another thread you were inquiring if the March promo would allow you to take 3 choices instead of two for Europe. If you choose the UDP and the UBP do you really need that little bit of extra OBC which could be your third choice???

However, anytime you're willing to give up $150.00 please let me know. I'll send you my address to where you can send me your check.

Harriet

Harriet, it sounds to me like you got both offers.

WTG, enjoy your cruise!

Thank you.

That's what it looks like to me.....but what do I know. I've printed everything out to bring on the ship with me 'just in case' but also need to call CAS anyway because they put the wrong name down for the 2nd passenger.

And to be honest......I also intend to call them back in March to see if the new promo would cover my DSC.....even though I did pre-pay it!

Hey, it never hurts to ask!

Harriet

I followed it, and I would call to confirm as well. Either you received both $150 OBC and $300 OBC, or you just received $150 OBC, and it's better to have documentation clarifying that before you board.

Thanks, and I did print everything out and will call to double check. As I'm traveling with my SIL on two separate credit cards all this OBC is automatically split between the two of us.

Harriet

Okay, I'm glad I called. Latitudes promo can not be combined with the current promo, Freestyle plus. Had I not called, I'd have only been given $150.00 OBC instead of the $300.00 OBC as it was put in as a LATITUDE promo instead of the CHOODBK promo, which includes UDP, UBP and $300.00 OBC. I don't have a 3rd + person(s) staying in our cabin so that didn't interest me. Who knows had I not called if I'd have gotten the free UDP and UBP since it was listed at LATITUDE. It's now listed as the Freestyle plus and I got what I expected to get.

So....that's the story! I'm okay with it :)

Harriet

Edited by hpecorari

Okay, I'm glad I called. Latitudes promo can not be combined with the current promo, Freestyle plus. Had I not called, I'd have only been given $150.00 OBC instead of the $300.00 OBC as it was put in as a LATITUDE promo instead of the CHOODBK promo, which includes UDP, UBP and $300.00 OBC. I don't have a 3rd + person(s) staying in our cabin so that didn't interest me. Who knows had I not called if I'd have gotten the free UDP and UBP since it was listed at LATITUDE. It's now listed as the Freestyle plus and I got what I expected to get.

So....that's the story! I'm okay with it :)

Harriet

Glad you got it corrected before you were onboard. Enjoy your cruise!