what is YOUR breaking point

In2why

Another thing I hate is when ships are divided into areas for the "elite", with their own dining room (Norwegian Haven comes to mind), and other areas for those who pay lower fares. That is one thing I like about Carnival, that everything on board is available to those who wish to use or pay the upcharge for it. I am not against Norwegian, but while I was researching a cruise I was going to take on them, it just irritated me to no end to find out that this or that was only for "haven" people. Reminded me of the old steerage days.

Don't look now, but Carnival is heading in that direction too.

If we ever go on Carnival again and the cabin is 72, our balcony door will be open the entire trip. House is set on 64 degrees 24/7/365. I will be forced to sleep on top of the Guest Relations Desk sans jammies.

Thank you for a good laugh...my sis who just turned 50 said at our last dinner after 3/4 a glass of wine I rarely do anymore....sis..your face just turned beet red...LOL...she is 5 and a half years younger lol...odd thing is I can be hot a lot now but also cold cold here in MT sometimes...and if it is super cold outside... need inside set at a warmer temp than summer temp is set....Sarah

Cabin comfort... I am pleased to say bedding and room temperature has never been a issue on all my cruises...I look forward to the cruise for a solid night sleep!!! Nothing like a cool room especially when cruising caribbean as you get more and more sunburned as week progresses.

Food wouldn't be a deal breaker (for not cruising again)...but would have me try another line for comparison purposes

Lastly rude and unruly passengers....fortunately most unruly are on shorter (3/4/ day cruises) which are more party type cruises however my wife and i always are in disbelief over some of the comments we over hear other passengers talking about. Some expect white glove service and nothing less...lol

Edited by lcpagejr