Boarding Sunshine This Saturday...Any Questions, Ask Away!

pirate4me2

We haven't seen anyone eating in RedFrog on 5 and didn't see any food menus when we were there

We were on the 2/7 Sunshine sailing & I asked about food in the RFP. They don't offer it in that particular location, the bartender said it was because RFP was added during reno from Destiny. I was bummed - wanted to try those apps!

Edited by mackatty

Have a wonderful time!!

Here are a few questions I have. Are the doors metal so that I can hang magnets on them. Do the TV's have AV plug outlets? (To hook up a camera or tablet) If you have a chance, are there any tables for two by windows in the main dining room? Thank you for posting this.

I think the doors may be metal, but I am not sure. I didn't bring any magnets so couldn't check. I believe the TVs had the plugs you're talking about. As for tables for 2 in the MDR, I saw a few, but not many, near windows. Some tables for 2 were VERY close to others so it was like being at a large table.

Whats more appropriate for "elegant" night....loafers or wing tips? For men of course...

The first elegant night was the most elegant and I saw most men in dress shoes. Not sure what wing tips are...

We will be boarding on March 7, on deck 12 spa balcony. I am a little worried about the ships movement, but anyhow enjoy your cruise.

Ship movement was pretty bad our first night, but then if was smooth sailing!

What food, if any, is served in the Red Frog Pub on deck 5.

Can you snap a picture of the food options available at the Havana bar. I heard they have a Cuban pastry of some sort.

Thanks

I never made it by Havana Bar, sorry! I made a note to but forgot. No food in RFP but a REALLY good guitar player named Brian!

Do you have mini fridge in room? Pics of the different dining option menus would be great. Thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing her in May!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No mini fridge in our room (interior on deck 8). I forgot to snap menu pics, sorry! The steakhouse is wonderful (best of any ships we have sailed!), Italian had a GREAT steak and chicken parm, and the MDR has the old menus.

On elegant night, are there some people in sneakers? We are limited in space for luggage. We will be bringing slacks but my son has a size 13 foot and that takes a lot of space in luggage. I want to avoid bringing dress shoes if possible.

I did not see any men in sneakers on our elegant nights. Of the 2, the first was the most elegant.

Can you post pictures of all of the funtimes?

I saved them all, I will try scanning them in when I get home. :)

What nights is/are the Chef's Table?

We didn't notice which night they held it, sorry. :(

Past guest party was held on last port day, Costa Maya day. Deck chairs can be hard to come by on sea days, get yours early but please don't be a chair hog. Slides are a blast, try the racers! She's a great ship overall, I will certainly consider future cruises on her.