"how to register your child to the mini & juniors club" (msc)

mikesteg

Any gotchas with this? I'm on the page:

http://www.msccruisesusa.com/us_en/Already-Booked/Mini-Juniors-Club-Signup-Form.aspx

I keep getting an error "Please check your booking data" I am cutting & pasting it, and removing extra spaces. Not much room for error that I can see, but MSC web functions are sometimes difficult. I tried both kids in case DS's name is cut off at 10 characters like on the passport, but no joy.

I'll try on the MSC board if I don't get any response here in a couple of days. I though it would be better here for rediscovery if there is a known issue.

You might want to post this on the MSC boards...it's a smaller cruising group...and they will know more about that particular cruise line than the general CC public! Good luck!

Yeah, I figured as much, but with the constant Kids Sail Free on MSC I thought there might be some traffic on this board. I'll give it a couple more days before I duplicate this post on the MSC boards. It's not a critical need.

Maybe you can call the cruise line (or have your TA do so). On the lines that we've gone on' date=' we've signed up on the first day of the cruise (they know how many kids they'll have on board).[/quote']

On the 2 we've been on, MSC had families with kids come in a separate entrance where you meet some of the staff and you can register immediately. This avoids having a long line, but I just hate for paperwork to be the first thing I do on the ship. :D

I booked directly through MSC. With the limited MSC cruises in North America, TAs are not terribly useful. If I get no answer from here or the MSC board, I'll give MSC itself a try.

Thanks!

If you're able could you come back and post a review of the kids clubs?

Our next cruise is MSC and we've heard some mixed things so are a bit weary.

We've been on 2 MSC cruises: Divina in December 2013 and Poesia in March 2013. The kids have loved the kids club both times, and we have had a much better experience with the staff. The only 'negatives' I can think of is that they take the kids out of the club frequently. This is a good thing, but can be unsettling (for the parents) if your kids haven't been in day care or otherwise out of sight previously.

Our kids are 5YO so our experiences are for the mini-club. I think that goes through age 6, but I know they are still in mini-club this year at age 5.

What negatives are you hearing?

Edited by mikesteg