PEARL Pics! Just back - Freestyle Dailies Included

eroller

Thanks for the photos of the Pearl. I'm a cat's whisker from booking the ship for May, but need to wait to see how much I have to lay out for HVAC replacement at home. The Pearl looks almost identical to the Jewel, including those wonderful chairs in Maltings.

76 more days for me -- and now I'm drooling over my keyboard. We've been on the Pearl before but it's been 7 years, so I'm glad to get a refresher.

We sail on 5/17, so if any of the rest of you are sailing then head to the roll-call and join in. It's been very quiet so far.

Thanks for the review and pics! Glad you had a wonderful time.

We are new to NCL, scheduled to sail in December. Its great to see what the ships have to offer.

I just watched that CNBC special that took place on the Pearl a couple weeks ago. Its neat to see it now in pics.

I haven't seen that CNBC special. I'll have to try and find that. Glad you enjoyed the review and pics!

The Pearl looks almost identical to the Jewel, including those wonderful chairs in Maltings.

Yes they are almost identical although a few changes since PEARL is a bit newer. If you liked JEWEL you will certainly like PEARL.

Thank you so much for such a detailed photo montage! This is really helpful. We are sailing on the Pearl this May on a 10 night voyage to Alaska. We are even more excited! Glad you enjoyed your cruise.

You're welcome. Several years ago I sailed on PEARL to Alaska and enjoyed it, but honestly NCL has become a much better cruise line since then.

i ve been on 5 ncl cruises till now.my favorite ship of all ive been is the pearl.

I loved so much this ship.i like the epic a lot for the entertainment etc but the pearl had the best ambience ever and the best crew ive ever encountered.

• 3 weeks later...

This is the first year in since 2013 that I haven't been aboard the Pearl for the Kid Rock cruise! It's interesting to see what the ship looks like with the main pool open, LOL! I've only seen it covered up. On my first Pearl voyage/Kid Rock cruise in 2013, there was still a water slide on Pearl! I don't miss it (talk about obstructed ciewing on the pool deck ;-)).

• 3 months later...

Thank you for the photos. We are going in October on an 18 day. Because of your detailed photos, I see there are plenty of drawers in the cabin unless that is because you were in a bigger cabin? We are booked in a balcony. How do you get VIP? Is it because you are gold? We are silver latitude. Is there a clothesline in the shower, or should we bring one? Any tips that you can give to help with a 18 day cruise would be greatly appreciated.