High Seas Deluxe Tote package

jp30338

Are these towels different from the ones you get in your stateroom? Same size, etc? (love their big towels!)

Just curious if we get them, do we use them on board or just have them to bring home as souvenirs? Looks like they would get lost in the laundry shuffle?

Looks like a great deal...pondering it. Just need to decide if, as someone suggested, I "need all that stuff"! ;)

Thanks in advance!

Are these towels different from the ones you get in your stateroom? Same size, etc? (love their big towels!)

Just curious if we get them, do we use them on board or just have them to bring home as souvenirs? Looks like they would get lost in the laundry shuffle?

Looks like a great deal...pondering it. Just need to decide if, as someone suggested, I "need all that stuff"! ;)

Thanks in advance!

I think the towels are described in some earlier posts on this thread.

• 1 month later...
It's back as the sail away package and back to $96.... glad I got mine at $76 😊

Of course. Typical Carnival. Once something starts selling like crazy, make it look different and raise the price.

At $76 its a great deal. At $96, I wouldn't touch it.

Now it's called the Sail Away package and it has a different bag and towels. I hear that if something sells out you're either a) out of luck or b) get a replacement. I wonder since Carnival is calling this package another name if we get this one? We sail in 37 days.

I ordered one back in March and realized I never got a receipt/email confirming the purchase. The charge does appear on my credit card bill, of course! I just hope it shows up when we sail in 9 days.

This was my first purchase from the online fun shops. Can I expect it to be waiting in my cabin or will it be delivered later in the cruise?

I ordered one back in March and realized I never got a receipt/email confirming the purchase. The charge does appear on my credit card bill' date=' of course! I just hope it shows up when we sail in 9 days.

This was my first purchase from the online fun shops. Can I expect it to be waiting in my cabin or will it be delivered later in the cruise?[/quote']

It will (should) be in your room on embarkation.

I ordered one back in March and realized I never got a receipt/email confirming the purchase. The charge does appear on my credit card bill' date=' of course! I just hope it shows up when we sail in 9 days.

This was my first purchase from the online fun shops. Can I expect it to be waiting in my cabin or will it be delivered later in the cruise?[/quote']

I just got back from a cruise last Saturday. Mine was in my cabin waiting for me. Also I had never gotten a receipt or email confirming the purchase and like you said the charge was on my credit card. I did call the fun shops before I left on the cruise and they did email me a receipt. Enjoy your cruise and your high seas tote package. :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Of course. Typical Carnival. Once something starts selling like crazy, make it look different and raise the price.

At $76 its a great deal. At $96, I wouldn't touch it.

I will say the orginial price was $96.00 and then lowered and now new towels were added (design ones instead of the solid blue) and now back up to the orginial price.

• 2 weeks later...
Now it's called the Sail Away package and it has a different bag and towels. I hear that if something sells out you're either a) out of luck or b) get a replacement. I wonder since Carnival is calling this package another name if we get this one? We sail in 37 days.

Just got off of the Fascination on Wednesday, the deluxe tote package I had ordered was there waiting for me, just as it was described when I bought it. [emoji4]

• 2 months later...

I ordered the High Seas Deluxe Tote package in early March. What arrived in my Pride cabin last week was the Sail Away package instead. The towels were not nearly as nice as the blue embroidered ones that I ordered. These were thin, like all the cheap beach towels you see everywhere. When we went to complain, we were told that they no longer sell the blue towels. We returned the whole thing and got our money back, no problem, but we were disappointed.

I ordered the High Seas Deluxe Tote package in early March. What arrived in my Pride cabin last week was the Sail Away package instead. The towels were not nearly as nice as the blue embroidered ones that I ordered. These were thin, like all the cheap beach towels you see everywhere. When we went to complain, we were told that they no longer sell the blue towels. We returned the whole thing and got our money back, no problem, but we were disappointed.

This is what I got in June, was disappointed in the smaller thinner towels but it was still an OK deal. Gave the visors and Tshirts away.

Knew they weren't the big thick blue towels that you get in your cabin. It was a very good deal.

Not the thick towels but nice nonetheless! Cash bar credit came in handy and I used all the other items as souvenir gifts. Great deal!