Sports Activity Paper Wristbands on Quantum?

In the past when we've cruised we had to get paper wristbands for things like the Flowrider. Do they still do that on the Quantum? I'm thinking about how many my kids had on their wrists by the end of the trip on the Liberty; it would be nice if that was all saved in the new band.

I learned after that trip to bring a small pair of scissors with me (from sewing kit) to cut them off. Makes formal family pictures taken on board not so nice...LOL

In the past when we've cruised we had to get paper wristbands for things like the Flowrider. Do they still do that on the Quantum? I'm thinking about how many my kids had on their wrists by the end of the trip on the Liberty; it would be nice if that was all saved in the new band.

I learned after that trip to bring a small pair of scissors with me (from sewing kit) to cut them off. Makes formal family pictures taken on board not so nice...LOL

You have to take off the new "sea-pass" wrist bands for Florider and IFly... nothing can be on you at all, no necklaces, no ear-rings, no necklaces, nothing.

The smaller paper-plastic wristbands still exist in order to prove to the venue attendants (ie. the Florider instructors) that you have signed the waiver, else those attendants wouldn't know who was getting in line and if they had done so. You'll only need one of these paper wristbands... in fact I pulled mine off as I didn't want to wear it for a couple of days and tried to go back on Florider... the gal there recognized me but still wanted me to go back to the booth to get a new wristband.