great price ncl epic

backsbanny

i just booked for the ncl epic 10 days canary cruise january 2016!!!!!

latitude rate plus ubp plus udp plus 110obc total with tax for 2 guests 1713usd balcony cabin!!!!

only udp and ubp would cost me more than 1500usd for me and my wife for this 10day cruise!!!Great deal!!!so after tax it comes down to 85usd per person per day!!!only the ubp is 54 per day...go ahead guys book!!

i just booked for the ncl epic 10 days canary cruise january 2016!!!!!

latitude rate plus ubp plus udp plus 110obc total with tax for 2 guests 1713usd balcony cabin!!!!

only udp and ubp would cost me more than 1500usd for me and my wife for this 10day cruise!!!Great deal!!!so after tax it comes down to 85usd per person per day!!!only the ubp is 54 per day...go ahead guys book!!

Hi

we're on this cruise too :) we saw it and like yourself thought great price it was £569 pp for our balcony room with UBP and $200 OBC (we chose the OBC instead of the UDP)

it will be our first NCL cruise and especially excited because we depart on my birthday :D

Booked same cruise November and March 16, cracking deal !!!!

I'd love to do the same but sadly the only free time from work this year is June/ July and then late Dec/ Jan, it's great having the cruise booked and something to look forward too when it gets cold and dark

I've been super organised and within days of booking arranged my flights from UK and the hotel in Barcelona too :D

Youre welcome tavelrn enjoy your cruise.the truth is that we live in greece so we always book caribbean cruises rather than europe but this price was such a deal we couldnt resist!!!and we get double points latitudes as well so we will make it to platinum finishing this cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I sail in March of 2016 on the Epic and I am doing the 12 Day Med cruise..

I paid a total of $1600 per person for a Aft Balcony for me and my brother...

The price includes UDP, OBC, as well as port taxes , fees, travel insurance as well as prepaid Gratuities...One hell of a deal...

I sail in March of 2016 on the Epic and I am doing the 12 Day Med cruise..

I paid a total of $1600 per person for a Aft Balcony for me and my brother...

The price includes UDP, OBC, as well as port taxes , fees, travel insurance as well as prepaid Gratuities...One hell of a deal...

We booked our Aft for a total of 2000. Including travel insurance, udp and ubp.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

It is a great Deal in Canadian.

March 16 Epic for 3 people in a BD was $2906 US in Canadaian it was $3162 CAD , which is less than 10% exchange rate and the bank rate right now is close to 30%.

Edited by lsmommy

Back in December flights to Barcelona from the US were ranging around $840 and up, now they are starting at $1100...

Hopefully they will drop some before the new year...

I know back in 2010 I flew round trip to Barcelona from West Virginia for $620...

Edited by warriorking

Back in December flights to Barcelona from the US were ranging around $840 and up, now they are starting at $1100...

Hopefully they will drop some before the new year...

I know back in 2010 I flew round trip to Barcelona from West Virginia for $620...

It was about $1200 pp a couple years ago from JFK to Barcelona. Flights are very expensive. Will start looking in a few months for next March.

Guys i fly a lot of times from europe to usa for me ghe cheapest flights from eu to us is always february and march i always book at approx 500euro return from barcelona to miami or nyc.most of the times you fi d best prices for this flights when you book on october approx 5 months before the flight.i do t know then if its the same if you book from us to eu at this time instead of eu to the us

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the comments re flights. My concern may be valid that the flights could cost more than the cruise.

we got a rather good deal on flights from JFK to Barcelona for $787.00 (USD) per person.

PHL is a closer airport for us, but the flight was $400 more (car service to JFK i only $125 each way), so we are still saving a bundle

I couldn't decide between a studio and a balcony, and then I realized that it was a little cool for the first couple of days of the April T/A from Barcelona this year. I get cold easily, so I probably wouldn't use a balcony that much at that time of the year. After thinking about it, I put a hold on the studio. After applying my cruise reward, it will be less than $800. The balcony would have been a little over $1600. Not bad for a 10 day vacation!

We booked the 6 day one that leaves Barcelona on Dec 28th and also the 10 night Canary Island that leaves on Jan 3rd-Can't wait!!! These prices are amazing :). I'm going to look at JFK airfare-I saw non-stop from Newark from $1080 and I like the idea of non-stop ;). This will be our first NCL cruise and for the couple traveling with us, it will be their first cruise period! Yay!!!:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Backbunny. Just curious if you booked through NCL or a TA? It's outstanding that you got multiple packages. In my looking, short of booking a suite, I don't see a way to get the multiple packages.

Hi Backbunny. Just curious if you booked through NCL or a TA? It's outstanding that you got multiple packages. In my looking, short of booking a suite, I don't see a way to get the multiple packages.[/

The package where you could chose two out of three (UDP, UDP or $200 OCB) for outside or balcony finished on 2nd March. It's only one now.