great price ncl epic

backsbanny

Yep the offer ended now you could choose udp and ubp until start of march and they combined latitude rates as well with obc it was a great deal best ive ever seen on ncl for booking so many months ahead

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

One of the best deals of ncl but quite frankly i dont believe i am going to sail on that cruise..most probably i will cancel that due to all these tragic changes made by corporate

Dsc increase..bar prices increased...gratuity on bar prices increased..gratuity at special restaurants introduced...room service fee introduced..loss of first night free show for udp introduced...platinum guests only one comped dinner per stateroom and not per guest change...cas changes less discounts introduced...

Dsc increase..bar prices increased...gratuity on bar prices increased..gratuity at special restaurants introduced...room service fee introduced..loss of first night free show for udp introduced...platinum guests only one comped dinner per stateroom and not per guest change...cas changes less discounts introduced...

Too many BAD changes all at once! It is disappointing. :(

Canceling our 2016 NCL cruise as well. Wanted to book the Epic for summer 2016 but I booked the Vista instead.