What to do with only 2 hours?

mbjonsn

My husband and I will only have about 2 hours in the afternoon to do something (he will be scuba diving in the morning and won't be back to the ship until approx 2). Are there any suggestions for what to see with such little time? Our ship leaves port at 5.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might have!

That's not much time to play with so like LuLu said....your best bet would be to do some browsing/shopping in the port area.:)

Keith, or LuLu can either of you tell me how far the shopping area is and how best to get there? Based on what I've read its less than a mile but I show Bridgetown is close to an hour walk when looking at Google maps? Or is it very easy to spot where to go once you're off the ship?

Keith, or LuLu can either of you tell me how far the shopping area is and how best to get there? Based on what I've read its less than a mile but I show Bridgetown is close to an hour walk when looking at Google maps? Or is it very easy to spot where to go once you're off the ship?

The port terminal Shopping Area is right there in the port terminal -- lots of shops. There is no need for you to walk into town for shopping. :)

LuLu