Just off the Magic today and can answer your questions

razorbackgirl

Awesome cruise and great experience:))) loved the lido balcony room- hard to ever book anything different now !

Anyways, I would be happy to answer anything at all that would help you :)

Glad you had a good time! How were the bar waiters?? I have been hearing some complaints about them recently!

So kinda an odd question but what movies are they playing. Leave in 2 weeks so I know it may not be the same but wondering what they are currently showing on the TV (the ones they run seperate of HBO) and then the poolside movies.

Thanks!

Awesome cruise and great experience:))) loved the lido balcony room- hard to ever book anything different now !

How was the embarkation process? Did you have FTTF??

Was the waterslides and ropes course open on the sea days?

I noticed someone else ask about drink service - we are getting the Cheers package, curious about speed of service as well in the dining room - we are ATD.

Thanks!!

How was the embarkation process? Did you have FTTF??

Was the waterslides and ropes course open on the sea days?

I noticed someone else ask about drink service - we are getting the Cheers package, curious about speed of service as well in the dining room - we are ATD.

Thanks!!

We also were on the Magic this week. We had FTTF. Embarkation was delayed so we sat at the terminal for 2 hours :/ but we were glad not to have to wait to board once they began boarding.

We had cheers and had excellent service almost everywhere. We had 3-4 drinks with dinner and often could have had more as we were always asked if we wanted another when our drinks were empty. We also had ATD.

Our MDR experience was great. We loved our head server (she took our initial drink order every night)

We rarely spent any time on the upper decks so I don't know the answer to the slide/ropes question. We found the 5th deck hot tubs were available while tides/serenity were packed. I spent my downtime in the spa (although the rough seas caused issues with the Thalassotherapy pool.

The MDR is open for breakfast on both sea and port days so we ate there daily. We also ate at the pasta bar at cucina for lunch twice.

Hth

We also were on the Magic this week. We had FTTF. Embarkation was delayed so we sat at the terminal for 2 hours :/ but we were glad not to have to wait to board once they began boarding.

We had cheers and had excellent service almost everywhere. We had 3-4 drinks with dinner and often could have had more as we were always asked if we wanted another when our drinks were empty. We also had ATD.

Our MDR experience was great. We loved our head server (she took our initial drink order every night)

We rarely spent any time on the upper decks so I don't know the answer to the slide/ropes question. We found the 5th deck hot tubs were available while tides/serenity were packed. I spent my downtime in the spa (although the rough seas caused issues with the Thalassotherapy pool.

The MDR is open for breakfast on both sea and port days so we ate there daily. We also ate at the pasta bar at cucina for lunch twice.

Hth

Can you buy a pass to the thalassotherapy pool? If so, how much? Thank you!

Can you buy a pass to the thalassotherapy pool? If so, how much? Thank you!

I paid $119 for the 5 days, I believe it's $40 for a day pass. There are also 2 steam rooms and two rooms with heated stone loungers.

Edited by 3girlsofmyown

Does the Magic have 2.0 upgrades? Considering sailing her maybe next year out of PC!

Magic does not have 2.0 upgrades. No Guys Burgers or Alchemy Bar. Does have Red Frog Pub. Not sure of all the 2.0 upgrades.

Okay, thanks. Should be adding them during her next dry dock. Read that it would be this year. Hope you enjoyed your cruise.

I'm not 100% certain of this but I read somewhere that the Magic had been scheduled for a drydock in March but that has been cancelled. Looking forward to our cruise in 2 weeks. I haven't heard grew at things about Guys from people who have been on 2.0 ships and eh at the Magic doesn't have in 2.0 upgrades isn't high priority for us.

We will be on the magic in 2 weeks and was wondering about the camp carnival schedule for 9-11 as well. Which itinerary did you do? If you did the eastern cruise could you post the fun times?

• 1 month later...

Do the doors use magnetic on them or tape? I have read both on different forums. Also how does the group tables work in the MDR. We have a group of us and would like to see with our group is that possible or do we have to wait in line everytime and get a reservation. We did the dining time that was open like 6:30-9:30. Just wondering how it works.

Did anyone have your time dining? How was it? This will be only my second experience with it and the first time on Breeze was incredibly slow. For the comedy shows, did they make you leave after each one ended or could you stay for the next one? I'm sailing in 2 months. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I was on the Magic last year, but was wondering if anyone coming off of a recent sailing could give me a heads-up about what line dances they are doing in the clubs.....?

Also, what are some of the themes for the clubs, i.e. 80's, white party, etc.

Thanks!

Glad to hear you like the Lido Balcony - that's what we booked too. Do you mind saying which cabin?