Tropical Storm Maria-Will My Cruise Be Diverted?

beckers

What are the chances my Voyager cruise to Bermuda tomorrow Sept. 4th be changed to go to Canada or elsewhere because of Tropical Storm Marial just south of Bermuda. Anyone know or hear anything?
Why would your cruise be diverted. It's not predicted to go anywhere near Bermuda

We're going on the same cruise and my husband and I have been tracking Maria on hurricane.accuweather.com it probably is going to develop into a hurricane and perhaps come within a 100 miles or so of the eastern coast of Bermuda but will not hit land. However, I am worried about the conditions/rockiness of the waters and if high waves would affect our boat :eek: but it not going the same path as Franklin did which was the time when RC had to divert to Canada.

We're going on the same cruise and my husband and I have been tracking Maria on hurricane.accuweather.com it probably is going to develop into a hurricane and perhaps come within a 100 miles or so of the eastern coast of Bermuda but will not hit land. However, I am worried about the conditions/rockiness of the waters and if high waves would affect our boat :eek: but it not going the same path as Franklin did which was the time when RC had to divert to Canada.

I had checked that I didn't know how safe they played it.

Thanks for the info!!

toria621 we have a meet n mingle roll call board going on come join us.

We are going to meet on Monday at 5 pm in the crown lounge and 1 hour before the muster drill.

Come join us.

Becky

Archived