Is Allure still having propulsion problems

I tend to track reported ship problems pretty closely, and try to catch up on reports from when I'm on the ship, and didn't recall any problem with Allure, so I did a search. I see that in Nov/Dec there was a problem with one diesel's turbocharger, which reduced the power available to propulsion. This combined with bad weather can lead to delays. While I have not seen anything definitive, I cannot believe they haven't repaired the turbocharger by now. This is not a repair that requires shipyard time.

We were on board Feb. 1st and were given a notice when we checked in saying that due to a contuing problem with their speed, that we would arrive in St. thomas at 11 am instead of 10 am. But in the end we arrived at 10, captain said due to favorable currents.

Suehal,

How late were you getting into St. Thomas? We will be on Allure and going into St. Thomas on the 18th of this month. We have a large group(33) going to red hook and was advised to pre arrange taxi service. The taxi is picking us up at 11:15. Will that be a problem? We are supposed to be there at 10. How hard is it getting off The Allure at ports, especially St. Thomas. This is the only port we have a pre arranged activity.

Thanks

Linda

Suehal,

How late were you getting into St. Thomas? We will be on Allure and going into St. Thomas on the 18th of this month. We have a large group(33) going to red hook and was advised to pre arrange taxi service. The taxi is picking us up at 11:15. Will that be a problem? We are supposed to be there at 10. How hard is it getting off The Allure at ports, especially St. Thomas. This is the only port we have a pre arranged activity.

Thanks

Linda

We ended up finally getting off the ship, close to 1:00 pm:(